Doors Open at 2:30 PM / Bowls Start at 3 PM SHARP!
As we work to provide and even more immersive, relaxing and frankly AMAZING experience for our guests, we are exploring how to enhance the gentle sounds of the bowls with technology. Chris has been testing techniques and equipment and thinks he has a great combination of live bowls, gently amplified through studio grade speakers to really fill the space, and stimulate every cell in your body! SPACE IS LIMITED!
Every First Sunday of the month, join Chris and Fayne with their large collection of Himalayan Singing Bowls for a delightfully healing soundscape experience.
We DO NOT use gongs, high pitched crystal bowls, or other potentially nervous system jarring sounds. Just quiet, soothing, gentle bowls, inviting you to drift deeper into a restful state.
• Release Tension and Stress
• Drop into a Deep Meditation*
• Allow your mind to float as the waves of sound gently carry you away
• Get comfy** and prepare to cleanse your spirit in a 50-minute sound bath immersion
• Mingle, explore the bowls, ask questions, share experiences, enjoy tea & snacks
• Stand in our 20-inch bowl, “Big Bertha”, and feel the vibrations travel up your spine
*No meditation experience necessary.
We have a large supply of comfort items available for you use however, please consider bringing a personal pillow. Please note, in our new registration system, each person must register themselves or you will need their first name, last name and email address to register for them.