Doors Open at 7:30 PM / Bowls Start at 8 PM SHARP!
Every First Saturday of the month, join Chris and Fayne with their large collection of Himalayan Singing Bowls for a delightfully healing soundscape experience.
We DO NOT use gongs, high pitched crystal bowls, or other potentially nervous system jarring sounds. Just quiet, soothing, gentle bowls, inviting you to drift deeper into a restful state.
• Release Tension and Stress
• Drop into a Deep Meditation*
• Allow your mind to float as the waves of sound gently carry you away
• Get comfy** and prepare to cleanse your spirit in a 50-minute sound bath immersion
• Mingle, explore the bowls, ask questions, share experiences, enjoy tea & snacks
• Stand in our 20-inch bowl, “Big Bertha”, and feel the vibrations travel up your spine
*No meditation experience necessary.
We have a large supply of comfort items available for you use however, please consider bringing a personal pillow. Please note, in our new registration system, each person must register themselves or you will need their first name, last name and email address to register for them. Doors Open at 3:30 pm
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.