Our Goal: To say “thank you for your service” to those who tirelessly serve our community by providing FREE Sound Baths throughout the year for Teachers, Military Veterans, Law Enforcement, Medical Staff / Caregivers and Fire Rescue.
Through the generous sponsorship of Human Resilience (A Texas based 501c3 Non-Profit) in cooperation with SimplyAware, service providers can join us for a relaxing Sound Bath Experience. Take a break from the chaos that is your daily life and enjoy a soul soothing, relaxing Sound Bath Experience FREE!
Choose the 4 PM OR 7 PM time slot. Please note, space is limited to 10 participants for maximum comfort and care so reserve your spot now!
We use a large selection of hand hammered Himalayan Singing bowls to help guide you into a quiet, soothing deep restful state.
• Release Tension and Stress
• Drop into a Deep Meditation*
• Allow your mind to float as the waves of sound gently carry you away
• Get comfy** and prepare to cleanse your spirit in a 55-minute sound bath immersion
• Mingle, explore the bowls, ask questions, share experiences, enjoy tea & snacks
• Stand in our 20-inch bowl, “Big Bertha”, and feel the vibrations travel up your spine
*No meditation experience necessary.
We have a large supply of comfort items available for you use however, please consider bringing a personal pillow. Please note, in our new registration system, each person must register themselves or you will need their first name, last name and email address to register for them.