Doors Open at 7:30 PM / Bowls Start at 8 PM SHARP!
Please help us, help them.
Our Goal: To say “thank you for your service” to those who tirelessly serve our community.
Please join us for a relaxing Sound Bath and help us raise funds so Human Resilience may offer the soul soothing Sound Bath Experience to Teachers, Law Enforcement, First Responders, Medical Staff / Caregivers, and Military Veterans who have all given of themselves freely so that we may live in a better, safer world.
We avoid using gongs, high pitched crystal bowls, or other potentially nervous system jarring sounds. Just quiet, soothing, gentle bowls, inviting you to drift deeper into a restful state.
• Release Tension and Stress
• Drop into a Deep Meditation*
• Allow your mind to float as the waves of sound gently carry you away
• Get comfy** and prepare to cleanse your spirit in a 55-minute sound bath immersion
• Mingle, explore the bowls, ask questions, share experiences, enjoy tea & snacks
• Stand in our 20-inch bowl, “Big Bertha”, and feel the vibrations travel up your spine
*No meditation experience necessary.
We have a large supply of comfort items available for you use however, please consider bringing a personal pillow. Please note, in our new registration system, each person must register themselves or you will need their first name, last name and email address to register for them.