Doors Open at 7:30 PM / Bowls Start at 8 PM SHARP!
We deeply believe that if we support Hearts of Service, we are benefit.
Please help us, help them.
Our Fundraising efforts allow us to support those Hearts of Service who tirelessly serve our community.
Please join us for a relaxing Sound Bath and help us raise funds so Human Resilience may offer the soul soothing Sound Bath Experience to Teachers, Law Enforcement, First Responders, Medical Staff / Caregivers, and Military Veterans who have all given of themselves freely so that we may live in a better, safer world.
We avoid using gongs, high pitched crystal bowls, or other potentially nervous system jarring sounds. Just quiet, soothing, gentle bowls, inviting you to drift deeper into a restful state.
• Release Tension and Stress
• Drop into a Deep Meditation*
• Allow your mind to float as the waves of sound gently carry you away
• Get comfy** and prepare to cleanse your spirit in a 55-minute sound bath immersion
*No meditation experience necessary.
• Mingle, explore the bowls, ask questions, share experiences, enjoy tea & delicious snacks
• Stand in our 20-inch bowl, “Big Bertha”, and feel the vibrations travel up your spine
We have a large supply of comfort items available for you use however, please consider bringing a personal pillow. Please note, in our new registration system, each person must register themselves or you will need their first name, last name and email address to register for them.